TLC maintains strict quality control practices to determine that all the goods are of high standard. Extensive use of total quality methods contributes greatly to meet the standard set by the company. Quality control processes are set up at every stage of production with stringent standards to ensuring the highest quality. The quality control personnel carry out pre-inspection of products at different stages to maintain standards and to find out defective products.
Our Quality Policy states that we:
- Quality Assurance in TLC takes place in three layers.
- On line quality checking by weaving, dyeing and finishing section Inspection team in each stage of production.
- Final inspection by the competent Quality Control Team of the company as per buyer’s standard.
- High quality of open end, ring spun and combed yarn from best competent resources.
- Ensuring the quality by testing outside in the standard laboratory on a regular basis.
- Completely independent professional Quality Control team under the direction and supervision of Quality Manager on a daily basis.
The primary objective of our organization is "Unprecedented Quality", as the company's growth and quality of products are directly proportional to each other. We ensure products conformation with the industry compliant standards and client specified requirements, by maintaining a quality system of inspection and testing of material / end product at every stage of production and a fully managed IT enabled operational cycle.